Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena Bleachers

+10
Azusa Blair
Arcanda
Everin Faust
Tifa Lockheart
Bianca
Rufus Tenik
Mukesh
Ami Donnel
Ikai Boontai
Admin
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Arena Bleachers - Page 4 Empty Re: Arena Bleachers

Post  Mizuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:21 pm

She tried to cheer up, smiling. "Trying to find a reason to be here...It's hard to understand why I am even still alive...those bastards...they killed everything...everyone...I dont even know where we are, what time it is-Vincent Valor just left the field-and we both watched him get hanged by the Skizarians..." she added.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane L. Highsworth Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Shane slipped away-letting the two have their time to get re-aquainted with each other. He could use this time to look for Tifa. As he got closer to the locker rooms he turned back once, looking at Mizuki, and then to Alastor. He sighed, frowning as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Lucky bastard-i wish I had a girl like that..." he thought before his frown turned into a grin. "Well, time to look for her-where the hell she go?" he thought as he entered the locker room.
Shane L. Highsworth
Shane L. Highsworth
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Grey Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:27 pm

"It's probably best we don't discuss this in public. Who knows who would be listening in."
Alastor Grey
Alastor Grey
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:30 pm

She gasped, forgetting that fact-until they knew exactly what time they were in they should try to act normal. "So what should we do Al?" she asked as she hugged him tightly again.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Grey Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:04 pm

"well I'd prefer to spend more time with you, but it seems my match is starting. Wish me luck!" he said, heading off.
Alastor Grey
Alastor Grey
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Ikai sat down touching his face as felt liquid coming down his face. He lifted his fingers and found blood. "Darn it...Vincent you made me bleed and pretty badly to..." Ikai thought outloud as he to a piece of his clothing tore it and wrapped it around his head to catch the bleeding.

"Hey you love bird! Wouldn't happen to have any medicine on you would ya?" Ikai asked turning around to look at Mizuki, "By the way my name's Ikai Boontai the Ninjutsu Master! I'm one match closer to winning the Mu-Irzik Tournament of 2639 and beating Tenik!"

As Ikai finished talking he thought to himself, "I talk too much..."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Mizuki turned, smiling to Ikai. "Sure do-your in luck too!" she said as she got closer to the younger Ikai. She was glad to see such a familiar face in whatever time period they were in right now-all she could tell it was in the past at least-then she paused when she heard 2639. Her eyes widened. "18 years in the past?! I would be just a toddler right now!" She shook her head, her glassing glaring from the remaining sunlight as it got closer to sundown. She realized he was still quite some distance away from her and she sighed. "Best not to keep the ol' man waiting" her mind went. Her bouncing breasts almost loosely held in her black tube top as she ran her way over to Ikai and she pulled out some herbal medicine from her side pack. "You look quite beaten up there Ikai, you never change do you?" she said as she popped a few of the herbal pills into her hands before bringing one of two to his mouth and slipped it in. "It tastes better with herbal tea-and also makes the healing process twice as fast." she added.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:02 pm

"Never change? I've already met one fan who has read my ninjutsu book are you another? Nah...you don't look like the type..." Ikai said after he swallowed the medicine wincing at the taste. "Though i do have to say thanks for the medicine."

He smirked as he looked at the woman and simply thought "This girl belongs to Alastor? Jeeze...it's as if the future were showing i'll be lonely for the rest of my life."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Mizuki's eyes widend again. "Oopse! Damn cant let that slip again..." she thought as she smiled. "Oh, I've read your books before-all eight of them." she said as she blinked at the sound of that... "Wait...did he write all eight in 2639? Or were they made from then on? Oh shiiit..."
She suddenly giggled out loud, patting Ikai's shoulder. "Um yeah so do you want to hang out by the food court for a while? Get to know each other and that jazz?" she asked with a smile as she tugged his wrist.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Ikai blinked, "...uh...eight books...whatever i don't remember the publishers stopped giving me royalties anyways...But to the food area? sure why not the match hasn't started." Ikai stammered as he forced Mizuki's grip on his wrist.

"I know your excited to meet me and all but do you really need to be cutting the circulation off to my wrist?" Ikai said laughing.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Her body stiffened with the exception of her suddenly bobbing breasts-her face turned red. "Sorry!" she replied letting go of his wrist. "I have to really watch what I'm gonna say-Im glad he doesnt suspect me yet...but now as I think of it his last conversation with him did strike her nostalgic all of a sudden-especially one line of it:

"Watch your mouth...sometimes you keep it running so much that your knowlege behind it doesnt seem to catch up..."
"
She narrowed her eyes. "I suddenly feel insulted >.<" She then turned to Ikai her eyes still narrowed and her lips transformed into a slight pout. "I wonder if he's still the perv too...hmm" she thought as she hunched over slightly-her hands touching the upper part of her over worked legs. She then stood straight again and turned to him. "Which way is the food stand?" she asked, smiling again.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Ikai shook his head and scowled, "Really now? Trying to excite me when you are with Alastor?" He scowl turned into a smirk, "Because by the way you're acting we're heading the wrong way to the so called food stand...but seriously the food is in between the quad area and here."

He walked past her on guard in fear that his comment may have finally landed in the valley of no return with this girl. As he passed her he thought to himself, "What is this girl playing at? She acts if she is double checking my personality...I can't be pscyho analyzed!"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Her face redened. "Yep, still the pervert..." she sighed and began to follow Ikai. A thought came to her mind-due to her looks it's more than likely Ikai will eventually forget some of the comments she had made hinting about her future origin. She continued to follow the Ninja master-not knowing where this may go as she ventures on.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:05 am

Rebecca sighed, the President was really an asshole and a half...she felt as though she should appologize to Ikai...
"Beh...he looked pretty pissed after I loaded all that onto him...it may be just plausable that the President had tried to cover the entire event up-Though I need to find more evidence before I can say that for sure." she thought adding another depressed sigh. She leaned over the railing and blinked. "Well. Look there, Bianca won the fight." she said to herself out loud.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4