Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena Bleachers

+10
Azusa Blair
Arcanda
Everin Faust
Tifa Lockheart
Bianca
Rufus Tenik
Mukesh
Ami Donnel
Ikai Boontai
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arena Bleachers - Page 2 Empty Re: Arena Bleachers

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:16 pm

"During the last compeition we had some creatures show up like this character hungry...Stratus the wargod got so angry he interrupted the match as a judge and obliterated him from existence." Ikai commented, "So fire could mean a dragon, a ninja...anything really."

"Exactly why i picked up on it...dangerous creatures trying to control the world...so it may not only be a human only compeition jeeze." Ikai thought.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:24 pm

When she heard Dragon her memories of being a bookworm in the world library of Scardia during her childhood picked up. "If it is a dragon-they could try to reclaim the world that they supposedly owned before humanity was created; but Dragons are a rare sight these days" she started. She looked back at the gate-and to Ikai again. "What did this creature do to get Stratus to destroy it?" she asked, worried now if it was about broken rules or innapropriate behavior.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_worlds/index.php?showuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:32 pm

"Simply hungry went against the rules...each match has a different way to win whether it be win by knock out or one of the competitors being killed in battle. Hungry tried to kill when that wasn't the way to win his match." Ikai stated in melancholy.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:46 pm

She blinked. So the rumors are true...this place does contain death matches...I wasnt sure if it wasnt just people damning the arena for killing it's loved ones in it's collapse... she thought and turned to Ikai. "So each match has their own rules-and if you break them your instantly repremanded?" she asked, her last thought on the matches for the moment. She squeezed Ikai's hand's a little tighter now.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:48 pm

"Yeah the matches are assigned randomly and it sounds like this time around they won't be telling the match type until the match is about to start. It's pretty insane." Ikai replied. He felt her squeeze and squeezed back trying to be reassuring.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:53 pm

She sighed, but felt better with Ikai's reassurance. She looked at Ikai's eyes. "Well that just means we better keep on our toes." she said shooting him a smile that would hopefully send the message that she was fine. But if we have to fight Ikai-and to the death...I will find that very hard to follow through. She thought. She looked back at the gate and finally said: "Should we check out the gate? Or do you want to stay here for a bit?" she asked Ikai, wondering what his response will be.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:00 pm

"Since this tournament is a dangerous competition i think it'd be smart to go see what's going on at the front gate but i personally am more then willing to stay here if you prefer." Ikai replied, scanning the arena again.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:18 pm

She chuckled slightly. "Well it depends-do you want to come or not. I dont mind if you like to join, and dont mind if you dont." she started. There was a slight pause, I wonder how he will react, before she smiled again leaning in and kissing his right cheak lightly. "I appreciate the manners, but its all down to you if you want to come or not." she said giving him a wink and a thumbs up.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Arena Bleachers - Page 2 Empty "Snort!"

Post  Mukesh Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Mukesh trodded by the couple-brushing past the woman's back and after a few steps more it reared it's head back and snorted at her intentionally; before continuing on and through the rest of the stands...
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:42 pm

"Well there's one competitor...might as well go to the gate and see who else has came to the arena." Ikai commented leaning in and kissing her cheek in return.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Ami glanced to what brushed past her, and she was wide eyed when she looked at a boar staring back at her. It snorted at her, almost as if it were: "calling her out". Creepy... Ami then blushed terribly, feeling Ikai's soft lips toching her cheak. "Um well! Heehee yeah!" she started, turning away and still blushing. "Lets head to the gate!" She said, pointing to it with a renewed energy. She headed to the gate-turning around and grabbing the camera and laughed nervously to Ikai. "Yeah..haha kinda need this" She mutttered closing her eyes and face still blushed. I didnt expect him to kiss me! She liked it though-and was glad he did.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Rufus's irritated voice sounded off from the Presidential tower: "Hey you big ass pig! Get the hell out of the way-your blocking my view with your hideous hide-God I cant even see without looking at your disgusting existance-move dammit or I'll send you to the meat packaging plant in South Breland!"
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 pm

The boar turned to Rufus and seemed to cock a grin. "For a wise leader-you are very unwise. You challenge things that look inferior from their appearances I take it? Well then sir-you best hope I am slain in battle-for I will enjoy tearing you limb from limb before the day I'll ever step aside to you." the voice, an intelligent and sophisticated voice of a gentleman replied back into Rufus's mind.
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Rufus recoiled slightly-but grinned. "Why I am quite sorry-I didnt know you cared so much for external appearances. I will remember to aim for the heart more often-but your threat however mediocre is valid enough. I wouldnt even want to eat your meat having it been soiled by your personality." he replied back before watching Ikai and the reporter leave. "What are they up to?" he thought.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Mukesh's face went snarling-the beast it was actually shook the tower slightly before laying at it's base in defiance.
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Rufus remained settled, lounging back in the gilded chairs of the Presidential box. He looked out to the horizon-swearing that the sky looked crimson red and the clouds black...it may be just his eyes-or this arena giving off that look. "Where is he man of the hour, Stratus anyways?" he asks himself aloud.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Bianca sat cross legged on one of the bleachers. She was looking at the arena's themselves studing their layout. Hmm thats advantagous...thats advantagous...thats..." her mind went on as she continued to scan the arenas; her mouth getting dry and her body ached for something cool and refreshing to drink-like milk or some nameless brand of alcohol. She grinned though, thinking of what it would be like to run a country.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 pm

A small short man moved around the stands shouting, "Get your snacks! Any snack you want we got it! Rare candies! Wonka Bars! Water! Popcorn! Pixie Sticks! Rum! Sugarplum Alcohol!"

The man continued shouting his advertisement as he passed by Bianca. As he turned and inquired, "Miss would you like anything? Compeitiors get 50% off the cost of refreshments! and may i say you look quite...er...ravishing today!"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Bianca blinked, turning to the man and smiled. "Arent you sweet...sure-" she got closer to him. "I would like some of that Sugarplum Alcohol..." she started, smiling at him and cocking her head slightly to the right.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 am

the man coughed to the right as he picked up one of the sugarplum alcohols and handed it to the woman. He didn't like this...if the bosses were watching he'd be fired for sexual harassing a compeitior.

"Here you go mam'. It'll be 5 gil if you please." The man said politely.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 am

She narrowed her eyes seductively and she had a wide grin while she got closer to the small little man. "Im sorry...but I think I misplaced my wallet-" she said as she wrapped her and left arm around his neck-bringing her face closer to his. "You couldnt perhaps just...give little old me a drink on the house would you? Im awfuly thirsty-how will I ever be able to survive in my first match?" she finished that last bit-turning her face away from him and pouting.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:30 am

He shivered slightly uncomfortable in the position he was put into. He looked around and put the drink down next to where she had been sitting, then slowly removed her arms from around him and backing away.

"Have a good day mame...i hope everything goes well. I need to get going i hear somebody else calling for me!" the man said scared and running away.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:38 am

Bianca smiled in her victory, leaning back into the stands and popped the cap of the bottle. "Ahh...I love myself." She said as she took a sip and looked back to the arenas-since there wasnt anyone else around here to bug-or be bugged by.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 am

She was shocked to see that the place looked relatively the same-but in certain areas it looked new-or replaced. She headed up into the stands, getting a cold chill run up her spine as she passed the locker room enterance-remembering the painful attacks brought apon her by Ling-Ling when she was last here. She walked up to one of the walls and she touched them-and instantly was brought back to the darkened skies-burning flames which caused shadows to rise amongst the orange glow of fires that broke out. She remembered the cannibal woman herself-the jagged tooth and psychopathic ninja. She remembered how close to death she was-and when she had finally reached her limit break-and took out Ling-Ling and sent her flying acrossed the arena with enough force that it took out the presidential box...
"Yet it still stands...it looks as though nothing ever happened. I'm beginning to wonder if thats the case-does Ling-Ling still live?" she shuddered at the thought. She was just being paranoid.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Arena Bleachers - Page 2 Empty Mu-Irzik's Resurrection

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 pm

A loud "click" was heard over a loud speaker...but it didn't come from the Presidental Box it came from the Registration booth, the old man's voice came over the loud speaker.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentleman who have come to compete i've been reminded to tell you that you get 50% off the food and drinks. Also for those previous competitors you may notice newly renovated areas to the arena; these have occurred through the expansive time spent underneath the ground. A friend of our's decided that during out dwindling hours we could spruce up the place in hopes the arena would one day arise...and here we are out of the 16,000 spectators only 5 of us remain lively enough to keep this arena alive... -cough- i mean going." as the old man finished his speech another "click" was heard.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next