Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim #3: Volcanic Arena

3 posters

Go down

Prelim #3: Volcanic Arena Empty Prelim #3: Volcanic Arena

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Volcano based arena...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Prelim #3: Volcanic Arena Empty Re: Prelim #3: Volcanic Arena

Post  Bianca Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:39 am

Bianca walked out onto the prelim arena, with her swords Konpaku at the ready. "Ok, where's this Mukesh? Just let him surrender this round and let me go to semi-finals; save me the trouble ok?" she remarked with a slight sneer as she let the length of her flaming scimitar run acrossed her shoulders. The fire didnt harm her or her clothes (or herby lack of), and she simply began to walk around the prelim arena as she waited for Mukesh's arrival.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:43 am

Suddenly an aristocratic voice echoed in Bianca's mind: "I do say dear woman! That boastful mouth hopefully means you are indeed a worthy advisary I do hope-lest I have to kill you by breaking your spine-which is what I can remember, a series of bones." Then the large bore made its appearance before Bianca, mimicing a bow. "I am Mukesh, I shall bring you to your doom fair lady." he replied again.
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 am

Bianca's grin suddenly formed into a smile before laughter hit her. "Well I say we are well met Wilbur; but I do hope you know that your words alone will not scare me as easily as stupid humans are easily scared of their shadows. I'll cut you down from where you stand if I need to." she said with a darkish grin and her left hand tightly gripping the fire scimitar while her right to her Ice coated Scimitar.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:22 am

He didnt reply back-rather he simply charged forward-his hard skull crashing against the slender form of her body as he slammed her back first into a volcanic wall.
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 am

Bianca with her tail adding her nimbleness was able to rebound off the bore as he tore his way into th volcanic rock. She flipped forward, her boots clicking onto the prelim's flooring as she half turned to Mukesh with a confident grin and with both scimitar's drawn. "Well Mr. Pig, it's my turn!" She exclaimed charging at Mukesh with the scimitar's blades both scratching the prelim's floor with deep clean cuts; leaving a trail of ice and flame behind as she charged toward Mukesh.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:31 am

Mukesh snorted as he turned around and charged at Bianca again-digging his snout into her abdomen just below her supple breasts-snapping his head back and making her fly behind him in a unorganized roll onto her chest on the pelim floor. He began to scratch at the floor a little ways off-reading to charge again.
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 am

Bianca coughed, the creature had knocked the wind out of her as she shakily got back to her feet. "Heh-not bad; but none of my bone's are broken just yet Wilbur!" she stated as she used the volcanic wall that he had tried to slam her against for support. She looked back at him smiling a still very confident grin.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 am

Mukesh snorted again and began to push forward-death charging the neko with a swift force that was impossible to run from-bringing his bone crushing skull forward to break Bianca in half as he connected to her and the wall.
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 am

Bianca was swift-swining her icy blade forward and encasing the path in front of Mukesh to ice before he got close to her. When he hit the slippery ice his attack was thrown out of control and she took this opportunity to jump as he collided into the wall again. She twisted into a 360 as she leapt into the air-facing the wall again while landing on Mukesh's back. She sheathed her blades, tightened her legs and thighs against his body to keep a firm hold. "Time to bust this stear for good!" she screamed out to the crowd with a playful smile, her voice mimicing a cowboy's deep southern undertone as she pulled back the fur on Mukesh's head to steer him into the ajacent wall as she tried to buck him.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Mukesh was out raged! "Woman, are you mad?!" He cried out as he tried to buck her off-slamming his body side to side to try and throw the deranged neko off. Each time he tried however he met with the same result-and realized that each tug of his hair he felt more pain crawling up his head. He bellowed, snorted, kicked and trotted-trying anything to throw the woman off.
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Bianca held on firmly-directing the beast over to a large lava-rock formation. She held on and continued to steer him to the formation, hoping that her intuition would be right if she hit the rocks with her icey blade. She took one hand off to grab the icy scimitar as it neared the formation. "HYuh!" she screamed, thrusting the blade through the rocks down upon Mukesh's head, swearing she heard a crack.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Mukesh took advantage of Bianca's free arm and bucked her forward before she had the chance to break the formation or to cause it to collapse onto him. She landed in front of him-and deciding that with the pain wracked in him he could possibly break all her bones in her body if he decided to bite down onto her-in which he did. He opened his maw wide slamming it down onto her upper torso-his mouth would be engulfing her head and shoulders but her mid-drift would be exposed and he would be able to cleanly snap her back and win this match-and if lucky the administrators would allow him to eat and swallow the poor contestant-for she be a waste of edible food for demons like himself. He couldnt wait-and he bit down with all his might-putting all his strength into it with the power to bite her in half. Crunch!
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Bianca was alert, and she put plan b into effect. As the mouth gaped around her, Bianca instinctively grabbed the tusks popping out of Mukesh's mouth and vualted her entire body into his wide maw before it had a grasp on her. On her belly, now on the large slobbery tongue of the beast inside its mouth-she looked at where the enterance of the mouth closed tightly shut-the crunching of his teath were sickening to hear from this close proximity-but the demon huntress knew what she had to do.
She forced herself up-using most of her strength to prop the widening mouth with her body-pressing her back against the roof of the mouth as she looked out to the crowd with a glee. "I win-NOW!"
She then jumped in place-sending all her strength into the already weakened lower jaws of Mukesh- a gut wrenching snap could be heard as the lower jaw hung loosely and Bianca slid down the tongue and onto her feet-back on the prelim floor again. She turned to the Presidential box, gestering a double 'rock on' sign with her fingers as she awaited the decision of the Administration.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Prelim #3: Volcanic Arena Empty The Almost Win

Post  Admin Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:25 pm

The man who announced in Prelim #2 the match change came out into the arena and cleared his throat. He looked a mess but spoke clearly into the microphone, "Although we have witnessed Mukesh's disfiguration it is the ruling that it appears his bone is hanging yet intact and Bianca has only caused the jaw to become unhinged...unless Mukesh's bone is indeed broken and he admits it the match will continue...th-thank you." The man quickly bowed and ran out of the arena.

Before he could leave the arena though a voice appeared in his mind saying, "I give- give it to her"

The official turned around and announced, "New Information states: Bianca wins!"

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 am

((I give-I dont have anything I can think of to post for the moment-so let her win; I'll edit this sometime and place an actual post on it))

Admin Edit: (Bianca Wins: My old post had been edited)
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down