Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Quad Area

+2
Tifa Lockheart
Ikai Boontai
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Central Quad Area - Page 3 Empty Re: Central Quad Area

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:08 pm

"You could say you just got here in the knick of time...there was just a lot tension being built up over Ami's attitude towards thing." Ikai said smirking looking the woman over carefully. "Willing to knock out a co-worker? That's some spunk." Ikai thought to himself.

"Should we assume that Ami and you don't get along?" Ikai inquired.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:16 pm

"Should we assume that Ami and you don't get along?"

She forced a small chuckle at his comment. "To tell you the truth, I'm a tad indifferent in relationship with her-its just that while I'm doing the real work-she's just the "eye candy" to get the letcherous minds to drift to Galiavan Heat in droves." she started as she turned towards the man. "I dont mind however, I prefer being the real reporter; the day she go's professional will be the day that Drac sprouts wings." she said with slight ammusement. "Oh, by the way I dont believe we formally met, have we?" she asked holding up her left elbow with her right forearm as her left hand held her chin in a observing gesture as she studied Ikai.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:29 pm

"Ikai Boontai is the name. By the way...you might want to find Mike...Ami's camera man he was around here but i haven't seen him since the Drac incident." Ikai replied as he twirled the kunai through his fingers before remembering Xu he took out a piece of paper and tossed it at Xu; the paper reading:

To Whom it may concern:

If you're reading this message it means that Ikai Boontai has finally decided to wise up and start looking for students again...either that or he's fed up with caring this piece of paper around....ANYWAYS in the event you read this piece of paper please make sure you bug Ikai about possibly being a student otherwise you will lose your chance. If you are reading this after Ikai lazily sat around during a time of battle be aware he was probably just judging your skills because he doesn't like to exert effort while observing unless necessary.

Sincerely,
Ninja Guide Publishers
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 pm

She gigled. "You mean Jon Hardy, right?" she asked, pulling up the camera man's I.D.:

Central Quad Area - Page 3 GaliavanHEATIDJonHardy.png?t=1293517948

"Yeah, he took off a while ago-he actually told me about Ami's current state-so I decided to just take a few added measures-" she said streaching slightly. "So your the contestant Ikai Boontai, eh? Hehheh, well I'm Rebecca, Rebecca Chang. Becca to some, but Rebecca will suit you fine, no?" she asked in a playish manner as she smiled at him. Hmm...he's got the makes of a winner, but I dont know...
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:47 pm

"Jon? Man...and i thought remembering my students names was hard. So what should we do with Ami anyways? I mean we shouldn't leave a random body on the ground...the crows might get it." Ikai said pondering what that image might be like before shrugging it off.

"Sometimes i have to wonder about who i talk...all these girls tend to be rather spunky or swift...curse genetics." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:55 pm

She shook her head still smiling. He may become the winner of the tournament after all; I guess Ami's footage wasnt all for waste so far- "Well, at least the crows wont be having to haul her to the stands-c'mon help me bring her over there-she's heavier than she looks-with all the dead weight pretty much." she said with a slight grin as she took one of Ami's arms and helped her up onto her feet. She looked to Ikai. "Unless, you have a better idea? We could stick her into the locker room-stuff her into a locker and laugh when she wakes up confused and dazed y'know?" she finished with a smiling sort of wink.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 am

"Well...there's that or just grab some whip cream and do a mustache beard combo." Ikai said helped by taking Ami's other arm. He turned to Rebecca waiting to see what she thought the best thing to do was.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 am

Rebecca chuckled again. "Ah-ha! The classics! Good to see someone who remember's such!" She replied back. They started heading to the stands and when they were well enough away and practically by themselves she made her move. She grinned, turning to face Ikai directly. "Is your reasoning behind fighting Tenik and Asura justifiable, Mr. Boontai?" she asked.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:14 am

Ikai rolled his eyes, "Is it justifiable to re-interview a competitor?" Ikai replied. "No matter...it is justifiable because Asura may be attempting to unify the world but she attempts with armies just like Tenik uses armies to keep the world in the dark."

"She's definitely brighter then Ami in how to question people..." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 am

Rebecca grinned. "Is that so?" she said as she knelt and sat Ami down against a wall and stood back up facing Ikai directly. "So were the murders of the Former Mayor of Breland that Rui girl, and the sixteen you killed in the Four Ace Hotel also justifiable? Mr. Boontai..." She asked with a grin as she took out a pad of paper and a pen from her breast pocket.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:01 am

Ikai's eyes narrowed as he glared at Rebecca, "I was in the Four Ace Hotel being attacked by mercenaries and in the Rijelen Forest getting annoyed by a Tenik employee. You would think after all my years at Tenik University he'd think i'd be in the loop of his ploys. You accuse me of Murder, I accuse you of false information."

Ikai pulled out Amiko's knife and replaced the kunai back to it's pounch. With Amiko's knife he twirled it around and then pointed to the scar on his cheek, "See this scar? Want to know how I got this scar?"

Last edited by Ikai Boontai on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:14 am

Rebecca kept her toothless grin as she began to continue: "I'm sorry for bringing us back to the subject at hand, but my information is just a tad more reliable than your word. You admit being part of the Four Ace Hotel incident, that puts you in room where they found the kunai that matched the same kunai found at the Cryolis and Rui murders. I'm sorry, but the evidence against you is pretty much evident." She started.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:20 am

"I got this scar while with a girlfriend of mine at the Four Ace. We kind of exchanged marks...This scar represents love between two people. Where's this second person? Taken by a Tenik employee in the Rijelen forest. You question my stories? Trust fact! Trust footage from the Four Ace! Trust nothing but self respect! Rebecca you accuse me of a harsh thing, you accuse a Beijio Civil War veteran of being untrustworthy. I hope you can live with that because I can live with the fact that you are blind." Ikai ranted before a cloud of smoke engulfed the two of them and the pad of paper in Rebecca's hands disappeared.

When the smoke cleared there was a small bit of fire on the ground. The pad was burning, and Ikai simply stomped it out. He smirked, "Don't look at me. I've been standing here the whole time"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:28 am

Rebecca slanted her eyes. "I have seen the footage. It shows you killing innocent men and women, dont blame me Mr. Boontai-I'm only a reporter I cant arrest you; I can only make you the villan or a victim-it is up to you which you want to be." she said as she pulled out another notepad. A little overboard are we? she sighed. "Ok then, if you say that you didnt kill anyone, please show me what proof do you have to clear your own name?" she asked folding her arms acrossed her chest as she looked into Ikai's eyes.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Ikai racked his brains through everything that had occurred over the past several days or months. He couldn't come up with anything except that Amiko, Jack, and him had been fighting there way out of mercernaries.

"Proof? I'd like to know who your source was because I bet they were paid off to lie." Ikai said, "Besides proof is circumstantial. My circumstances have apparently been altered by others. Do you have any other questions you'd like to infuriate me with?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Rebecca brushed aside her hair from her shoulders to her back, smiling. "I'm sorry, but a good reporter never reveals her sources." she replied as she began to circle Ikai like a vulture as she observed him up and down. A Beijio Civil War Veteran, a former Tenik University Professor of Ninjutsu and now a murderer...
"My circumstances have apparently been altered by others..."
Rebecca cocked an eyebrow to this comment. "'Altered' you say?" she spoke suddenly, stoping and gestering thoughtfully again. Please do tell, you've perked my interest. she thought as she looked back into his eyes again.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:57 pm

"Your eyes show that you are unsure of what to ask; so i'll be blunt. Ever since working for Tenik University which somehow i haven't gotten the boot from it's as if there's been eyees on me for a long time. You could say those eyes are still watching from this very presidential box. If you don't have anymore questions i have a match to get to against Vincent Valor." Ikai commented turning and heading towards the arena corridors. Ikai stopped short turning around and stating, "You might want to get your eyes checked they look like a lost puppy's in a windstorm of stupidity."

Ikai disappeared from view and then the sound of a spray can could be heard. What could be felt as a creamy substance that was dripping from Rebecca's face could be felt. If she were to whip the substance away it would be found to be whipped cream in a display of a mustache and beard.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Rebecca blinked, reaching for her face- and feeling the whip cream slide slowly off it. She smiled. Heh the classics-you cant deny them. She thought as her smile seemed to broaden and she giggled slightly. "So thats Ikai huh? Well I am going to get to the bottom of this-by any means necessary." she spoke softly, the pink of her tongue slipping out of her mouth and licking the remainder of the cream off. She took his words to heart-she was going to interview Rufus now, and then she would try to get back to Ikai again-after his fight with Valor of course.
She grinned. Lets see what the 'Big Man in White' has been up to-perhaps a few classes in 'special effects'? She thought as she headed to the presidential box.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Xu looked at the paper that flew to her hand and after reading it she grinned so wide she swore her face fell off. She hugged it, sliding the paper between the folds of the ninjutsu book and slipped it back into her kimono. She was so glad that she was going to become a student-finally no more training at the dojo...and at least she will finally be able to obtain the skills to find where her 1 year old was, after the temple found she bore a child but was not married-she had to give her child up-a decision she had regreted since; she wanted to know at least how the child was doing-sweet little Mizuki...
She blinked, she just remembered, she better check the match roster-and see who she was paired with and what kind of match it was. She began to run towards the stands.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3