Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Quad Area

+2
Tifa Lockheart
Ikai Boontai
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Central Quad Area Empty Central Quad Area

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Description: The area that splits the pathway so that it leads to the hallway to the Girl's Locker Room, the hallway to the Boys Locker Room, and the path to the arena bleachers.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ikai arrived in the quad and saw the hallway to the Girl's locker room...

"I really should check in on her...I don't think a shower would take her this long. Ikai thought to himself again though he stayed in center of the quad. He noticed a young woman walking towards him; she seemed familiar like she was a competitor from the last tournament.

Then a spark went off in his brain as he remembered who she was...Tifa Lockheart.

Last edited by Ikai Boontai on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Central Quad Area Empty Re: Central Quad Area

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Tifa walked up to the man with a smile. "Hey-you look familiar," she started. "Have I seen you somewhere? Im sorry if this is rather blunt-but you look like someone I've met-and seem like someone I should know; pfft-whatever that means." she said with a slight nervous chuckle.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Ikai looked at the woman and decided he'd double check his memory. "I'm Ikai Boontai and if i'm correct you're Tifa Lockheart. If so you participated in the last tournament that i was summoned to in order to aid in the escape of some the competitors who were struggling to get out before the arena sunk underground." Ikai said hazarding a guess.

As he spoke he turned his full attention to her deciding that if anything he could at least ask her to go into the locker room and check on Ami; he could be polite to a girl for once...
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Tifa thought about it...and then it hit her. "Oh my...you were the one who helped me up after Ling-Ling was sent flying! I owe you a lot! Thanks!" She said wrapping her arms around Ikai in a friendly hug. "Thats right-you aided me to the helicopter-I blacked out shortly afterwards-but yes its coming back to me now!" She said-her hug becoming an almost bone crushing bear hug now. "How could I ever owe you!?" she asked smiling.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 am

"Owe me? I was just being a good person and making sure you were safe..." Ikai gasped out from the tight embrace; "Though if you'd be so kind as to let me go it'd make breathing a lot easier." he choked out.

All Ikai could think, "Either this girl will kill me now through shear gratitude or in the arena...great."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:52 am

Tifa's eyes widened and she became alert-immediately dropping Ikai and took a step back scratching at the back of her head as she laughed nervously. "Heheh, sorry about that." She blushed out of embarassment. "Wow-what eulogy would you have given Ikai if you broke his back? 'Ikai was a great man who saved my life-and I repaid the favor by snapping him like a twig'." she mentally sighed at that. She regained her composure and grinned. "So what brings you here? To the tournament I mean." she asked politely.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:59 pm

"I've come to the tournament to get back at Tenik by participating in the tournament...but anyways may i ask a favor of you? I met a young reporter who signed herself up into the competition by accident. She was swallowed by the dragon out front and then spat out...she went to take a shower; mind checking in on her?" Ikai inquired before he lost his chance.

After finishing his comments he started to breath deeply in order to keep himself from falling over from dizziness. He felt light headed from little oxygen and sat down on the ground looking up at Tifa waiting for an answer.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:06 pm

She blinked. "Sure thing; its the least I can do for you after saving my life..." she started with a grin and as she turned towards the locker room: "...and for nearly breaking your rib cage..." she said that last bit low and fast. Her lips were unmoving like a vantriloquist as she headed down to the Girls locker room with the grin still painted on her face.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:42 pm

As Tifa walked towards the Girls Locker Room he laid down and stared up at the clouds putting his left arm behind his head. He figured while he was waiting for Tifa to see what was up with Ami he could at least try figuring out some cloud shapes...

As the clouds passed overhead he traced them with his right index finger to identify the different objects and organisms formed.

He was able to outline a dragon, Princess Sango...a kunai, a shuriken...toast, circle...steaming bowl of soup. All the shapes started to make Ikai hungry he hoped that Tifa wouldn't have to much trouble talking to Ami...
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholai Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Nicholai brushed past Ikai and turned to him with a disgusted face. "Out of my way you fool." he said in a deep Izhevskian accent. He had a rifle holstered on his back-a large stainless one that had never seen the light of day in Rolan or anywhere under Domescadia. It was a strange model and shape to those who never seen Izhevsk firearms before. It was called a Izhevsk Dragunov 2564, a semi-automatic Sniper Rifle that was originally made only for Izhevsk Army personal use-but Nicholai was able to smuggle his out of those distant lands of the Northern Ice Caps.

Central Quad Area Izhevsksniperrifle.jpg?t=1291442197

Nicholai was holding a pair of binoculars-scanning the area for any suspicious characters. He turned his back to Ikai-under the holster for his long rifle was the well known insignia for Tenik Incorporated. Nicholai himself despised that icy blue square on his back, but he did like the usual fear that came with wearing it. "Not for long though..." he thought inwardly, grinning widely with that thought.
Nicholai
Nicholai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:33 pm

"Don't worry baldy your boss is safe...he's probably in the presidential box smoking a cigar or something...can't wait to beat him in this tournament." Ikai commented to the random soldier. Ikai studied the man and noticed that he lacked one very important thing; humility.

Ikai smirked; "He's just like the big old boss..." he thought to himself. He jumped up from where he was laying and leaned against the wall where the steps to the stands were.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholai Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:15 am

Nicholai grunted at the fool-but continued to survey the area regardless.
Nicholai
Nicholai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:29 pm

" - grumble grumble grumble- I'm a baldy with a shiny gun that works for a low life parlor dealer. I can only say Baldy wants a cracker. -squawk squawk squawk-" Ikai makes of the young man as he grunts and surveys.

He continues these actions while walking in a circle around the man and every SQUAWK and GRUMBLE is in his face; forces the binoculars away from Nicholai's eyes.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:40 pm

The Young Priestess cheerfully entered the Public Stands, wearing the traditional white and scarlet Priestess clothes. She had turned the corner after passing the Registration booth and was in awe of the detail and splendor that the entire ediface was composed of. She grinned and moved further inwards before stumbling upon two men. One was a tall man who was looking quite angry at the expense of the younger one who circled around him in a mocking and equally irritating fashion. She blinked though, looking at the younger man. "He looks familiar." She began to ponder on the subject; folding her arm's acrossed her chest.

Then it hit her...

Her eyes suddenly widened and she remembered who he was: Ikai Boontai-the author of her Ninjutsu books she read when the monks and priestess's werent making her bless something. She covered her mouth in time, holding back a scream. Her eyes were frail now as she store at him. "It can't be him! He's a Master Ninja! Shouldnt he be like, meditating under a waterfall somewhere?" She shook her head but the thought of her favorite author being mere feet away from her was almost overpowering.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:55 pm

With the man seeming to be getting annoyed Ikai was start to smirk merrily. He then noticed on one of his rounds around the baldy a woman covering her mouth staring at them. He stopped in his tracks turning to the baldy and saying, "Excuse me but there's a lass her I must introduce myself to if you don't mind."

Ikai then casually walked over to the woman in the back of his mind, "Where are Tifa and Ami? Tifa went into that locker room a long time ago to grab Ami..."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:39 pm

She squeaked slightly as she watched the man draw near-knowing more than ever that he was definitely Ikai-but unable to move or talk. "Say something! Ask him for an autograph or the works!" her mind tore at her, but was still unable to do anything.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:48 pm

"Why hello there! How are you? Nice to see a new face in this arena...must mean it's about time for the tournament to start" Ikai said to the women. He stopped in front of her and looked around to see if Ami was coming out of the locker room.

"Those two are really starting to make me curious..." Ikai wondered.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:00 pm

She just stood in awe as she continued to look at him. "Y...your Ikai Boontai...are you not?" she asked shakily at last. She said slowly her hand moving into the inner folds of her kimono-grabing the bulky object hidden beneath the white yukata.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Ikai took a step back in preparation for a weapon to come out from underneath her kimono. "Why...yes...yes i am Ikai Boontai the ninjutsu master. Can I help you with something?" Ikai inquired as he stood his body tense in preparation for an attack.

"Great...I meet Ami and hit it off with her, get Tifa giving a bear hug for saving her life, and now this girl possibly going to attack me...then there's Asura on top of it all. I'm not sure there's a sane woman in this arena..." Ikai thought in the back of his mind.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:15 pm

She noticed the slight change in the stance-and she took a step back. "No! NO! It's nothing like that!" she incisted, waving her hands in protest. In her right hand she held one of Ikai's books. "Im a big fan of your work Mr. Boontai..." she started, blushing as she held the book out to him with both hands. "It's kept me from going insane up in the temple." she added. "I...I'd like to have your autograph-if its ok with you." she asked, gulping slightly.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 pm

"An autograph? se- seriously? I've never had anyone want to have an autograph! this might be the first and only autograph ever..." Ikai said as he took the book and signed the cover.

Central Quad Area Th_NinjaGuidesigned

"Here you go" Ikai said smirking as he handed the book back to the woman while making sure he was on his guard...he knew how fans could be...he remembered the victory parade after the Beijio Civil War. "Is that satisfactory for you?" Ikai asked the woman.

"Hope so because i'm not signing any body parts...there's no point it just washes off...and the pictures are creepy...where are those two?" Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Xu's eyes widened and she smiled widely. "Yes! Thank you! Thank you!" she said-stealing a tight hug before grinning. "It's just so cool to meet you in the flesh! I thought you'd be under a waterfall or something!" she stated with a slight chuckle. "So your out here for the competition too? How cool!" She grinned, cocking her head to the left and closing her eyes holding her book tightly with both hands and placed it close to her chest.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 am

"Waterfall or something? Really?...but yes i'm here to compete in the tournament. From the sounds of it you're a competitor as well." Ikai replied as he mentally did backflips at the thought that he might have to fight one of his only dearing fans...

"This girl hopefullly gets out in the first round...that way i don't have to fight her later." Ikai thought to himself as he smirked waiting for her response.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:15 pm

She nodded. "Yes I am! I came all the way from Beijio to prove my worth in this competition; and besides, it gets boring having to be cooped up in the Temple's all day." she added. "I just dont believe that he's actually here in the flesh! How lucky am I?!" she thought as her smile broadened. "So when are you fighting Master Ikai?" she asked.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Ikai's mind froze and did somersault's...it felt as if a hamster in his mind was running at full speed. "Master? I never agreed to be your master?" Ikai thought to himself, "Oh wait...that's right you're reading my books...so techniquely i am your teacher...uh oh"

Ikai shook his head, and replied "Uh...I don't know...I'm not sure if they've posted the Match Roster yet...i've been a bit preoccupied so i've been unable to check. Do you know when you're fighting?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next