Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim #2: Fields

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prelim #2: Fields Empty Prelim #2: Fields

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Field based arena...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Prelim #2: Fields Empty Re: Prelim #2: Fields

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Ikai walked out into the grassy arena smirking...

"Now that the stupid reporter has me all infuriated it's a good thing this is a last man standing match. Valor will get the brunt of this furry...at least if he isn't as drunk as he's rumored to be. That'd be my luck face someone who's a good fighter as a drunk like my old sensai..." Ikai thought to himself as he waited in preparation for his opponent to arrive to the battlefield.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 am

Perhaps Ikai didnt see the parasol at first due to his frustration. It was a red-and-white Umbrella with 4 red triangles and 4 white one's forming an octagon. The umbrella's "face" was facing Ikai, and soon Ikai ventured over to it-peering around the corner:
There, on a long checkard blanket sat in an indian cross-legged style and sitting beside a picknic basket sat Vincent Valor. He grinned to his fellow co-worker, raising his right hand slowly into a indian peace sign: an open hand with the fingers closely pressed together as he slowly spilt out from his mouth into a short lull: "yyyyyYoooO!" He said with a slight chuckle. "Oi, Mate! Haha! You finally came out! I was gettin' worried so I decided to set this bit for ya and me to get a lil' more aqquainted with!" he started, patting Ikai's right leg with his left hand (since he didnt want to stand and pat his shoulders like old chums), as his right one slipped into his sachel. "We worked in the same bloody University for...lets see, at least six years? Mate, how come this be the first time we had ourselves a drink? Oi! Sit down wanker! We still got some bloody time ha-ha!" He said as he snapped his fingers and slapped the part of the blanket in front of him. He pulled from his sachel a familiar ceramic bottle and he took out two small saucer like dishes-filling each with the exquisite Beijjionese Sake imported from Hiiten Island. He sat one down in front of him where he wanted Ikai to sit, while he himself generously waited for his guest to sit down with him. As he waited he silently hummed "F**K the British Army".
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 am

"If you don't mind i think i'll drink the sake after our match...once you're laying on the ground and unable to get up." Ikai replied as walked to the other side of the picnic. Ikai's mind didn't want to relax and possibly trust anything this guy was offering. His right eye twitched at the nerve of the guy; it was a tournament and here he was trying to make it a sit down luncheon?

"I always thought you were a little too drunk to talk to while at the university...here's the proof." Ikai commented.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 am

Vince frowned slightly. "I havent drunk for at least an hour mate, im as sober as a newborn babe," he started, scratching his head with confusion. "This stuff aint poisoned-hell I drink it! I just wanted to express this honor of fighting the legendary Ikai Boontai, one of the greats from the Beijio Civil War-besides, it will give us something to do while we wait for the spectators get their attention back-c'mon sit and drink mate." he said as offered the spot again. "I'm serious, just a little drink and chat an then we can go all out beating the hell outa each other-I simply want a little civility between two people who thinks Tenik's bollocks are smaller as his ego is great-c'mon it wont be long-a simple chat and drink is all I ask mate." he asked again.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:38 am

Ikai reluctantly took the saucer from Vincent and sat down he took one sip and put the saucer on the ground. He watched Vincent intently.

"A short chat huh?" Ikai replied.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Valor smiled. "Thata be mate!" he said as he clanged his saucer with Ikai's before he had set it down. He then looked at the master ninja's face. "So what's wrong mate, who did the fucking bastard kill now?" he asked, nodding up to the presidential box. "I can tell from ye eyes; tell me, and let your ol' pal Valor try to make sense of it-how ya been?" he added.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:57 pm

"Who'd he kill? Who hasn't he killed is the question?" Ikai replied looking up at the Presidential box and then at the saucer in front of him. He took the saucer and downed the rest of the saucer. "Sake the best healer of all the drinks in the world!" Ikai said as he slammed the saucer down.

"So this is Valor huh? good thing it's last man standing and not a death match. It seems we could fight Tenik?" Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Valor grinned. "Well not me, or at least yet...anyways-" he started, downing his before pouring more sake into both their cups. "I wish. If sake were such a elixor, me eye would be back in it's socket-Hirnkow the fucking wanker-demon who took it from me face." he replied. "The bloody pidgeon stopped me from killing the Vampire who killed me family it did! And it has the nerve to take me eye!" he muttered, taking another sip before filling it again.

He was glad that this was a last man standing match, he didnt want to kill the man in front of him that was the only other teacher on campus who wasnt a moron.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 pm

"So when will begin this match? I'm starting to think the spectators are still getting over their holiday get togethers." Ikai said as he drank some more sake.

"Some mighty fine sake for a mighty fine match to be had." Ikai said cheerfully, "By the way I think that pidgeon's probably dead by now...ever thought about a glass eye instead of the eye patch?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Valor chuckled. "What's the rush mate? Ye looking to spend more time with that nice piece of arse up there?" he said with a wide grin and raising and lowering his eyebrows twice. "Ahh, she looks pretty fine indeed! Though personally meself, I particularily arent that attracted to Beijionese, even if they do have a lovely face-but I see a little Dantish in there too..." he began to trail off slightly as he looked at Ikai's face when he added about his eye. "A glass eye? Bah! Me Grandfather had two of those and still he be a man you can never look straight in the eyes without spilling anything you were eating or drinking before hand!" he started with a chuckle. "Besides, I love to be called: "cotton-eyed" Joe before I die one day!" he finished, downing his saucer and filling their saucers again.

"But seriously, do tell about yonder doll face-eh?" he said with a cheerful grin.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:48 pm

"Doll face? Jeeze you need to get out of the classroom more often Vincent. I don't exactly hang around a girl; besides that 'lass' is a crazy reporter who should fall off a cliff for accusing me of murder!" Ikai replied drinking more of the sake.

"Might want to slow down on the drinking at this rate i won't be able to fight the guy..." Ikai thought to himself laying the saucer down.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Valor laughed. "Hey they say hate brings love mate-or something to that like; besides I see the way you both were looking at each other!" he said downing his saucer again and pouring more for himself and a little more for Ikai. He smiled. "An if there wasnt one man, who was accused of murder an' he didnt commit it-then that man would more than definitely NOT be Tenik mate; besides I think you both look rather lovely together like me to the rum: I too it's bitter-sweet taste; and it to being with me, a world reknowned alcoholic." he started. "Reporters have to report what get the audiences roarin'; that blue haired scantly clad woman-do you think she gets paid to be that scandolous just for the fun of it? Perhaps...perhaps not." He said drinking again and refilling-refilling Ikai's cup too, slightly overflowing as he poured some into his cup again by mistake. "but you say you hate her now...for if my name aint be Vincent J. Valor then the world will regard me as Captain Phylis, you understand, right mate?" he asked patting Ikai's shoulder.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:28 pm

"Your logic is floating from cloud to cloud my friend. I think we've had enough of the sake." Ikai said grinning as he took his saucer and tipped the sake into an empty bottle.

"I don't quite understand you perfectly though i get the jist of Hate leading to love. I've never really believed that one...mainly because when i've hated someone i've normally had to kill them." Ikai said shrugging his shoulders.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Valor laughed. "Well-it depends on the strength of the hatred-and your morals I s'pose..." he said as he finished the rest of the bottle, standing up wobbily. "Yeah...time to beat you down in front of her now...then she'll see how you couldnt have killed those men-hic*" he said as he reached for Ikai's hand to help him up.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 pm

"I got myself Vincent." Ikai said as he stood up and jumped back ten paces from Vincent. "Ready for this match to begin?" Ikai asked as he pulled out a kunai.

"I think it's time to take an old trick out of old Operw's handbook..." Ikai thought to himself as he prepared himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Valor held up a hand-motioning Ikai to wait. "One moment-I have to re-calibrate;" he said pulling out his one handgun-aiming it towards Ikai-and fired. The shot fired too far to Valor's left. He adjusted his aim and fired-this time too far to the right. He grinned, adjusting his aim once more and fired-a few of Ikai's pink hairs were cut by the passing heat of th bullet as the screaming hot metal flew over his head. "PErfect!" he screamed, laughing heartily, as he withdrew his gun and pulled out his sword instead. "Dont go an be an easy on me for being a drunken one-eyed fool...*hic*" he said with a wide grin.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:07 pm

"Yeah...this will definitely knock him for a loop if he is hiccupping that much." Ikai thought to himself as he ran to the left, right, then left in quick movements. As he moved he threw a kunai at Vincent's feet. "Hope you'll be able to keep up..." Ikai said smirking as he continued the motion except every odd number step taking a step closer to Vincent.

As Ikai moved his position started to become blurred by the repetitive motions of his steps.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Vince grinned, his already blurred vision canceling out the blurred motions of Ikai as Valor seemed to randomly reach out-able to grab Ikai by his collar. "I dont need to move to catch up with ya mate!" He said in a slurred manner, pulling him back and using him as support to keep himself from falling onto his back-but all the while Ikai was falling with him.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 pm

"Really now?" a voice said away from Vincent and his falling quandry. The quandry turned into smoke and revealed a stump.

Ikai's hand began to glow as chakra started to gather in his palm, "KREATANA!" Ikai yelled as he ran forward. Instantly the chakra in his hand formed into a war hammer. Ikai gripped the hammer with both hands as he brought the hammer down towards Vincent's legs.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:02 pm

With a strange, almost boneless fluid like movement, he arched his back and as he fell back-rolled off his head and back rolled back to his feet-in time to miss the attack on his legs. "Oi you be a funny fella!" he said with a laugh, as he brought up a bottle of Ithteca Whiskey (dated 2478); and guzzled part of it down.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:06 pm

The war hammer pierced the ground and as Ikai lifted the hammer a 4 foot hole was revealed. Ikai took the hammer and slowly started to spin the war hammer above his head in preparation for his next attack. "You and your drinks..." Ikai said smirking.

The hammer in Ikai's hands was now starting to spin rapidly. Ikai gave the hammer a couple more turns to increase the rotation; taking a step forward he launched the war hammer at Vincent's torso at an angle.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Valor with a grin bent arched back with that strange lucidity again, dodging the swing-and then he sprung back up again an in turn spat little of what he had in his mouth at Ikai-but he had brought a hand up to his mouth and in it he clenched a small lit match. This vulgar attack made the whisky like napalm being sprayed from a flamethrower at Ikai's face and chest-charring them lightly, but enough to cause the ninja to back off slightly. "Thank ya mate!" he replied with a queer laugh.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:28 am

There had been enough propulsion in the warhammer to bring make it curve it's way back at Vincent. Ikai backed off at the fire but wanted to make sure the warhammer would hit. As a result he ran forward on guard for Vincent's attacks.

"All I have to get close enough to use a simple jutsu...." Ikai thought to himself; now being 20 feet away.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:59 am

Valor's face frowned slightly as he began to back up. "I'm sorry Ikai...but if you have any hopes of defeating Tenik or even Asura, the one I have alligned myself with-you need to learn how to overcome the weight of a thousand sins.." he said as he snapped his right hand's finger. Soon Ikai's body became heavy and the ground beneath him began to sink-the weight of Ikai's body manipulated by 10. The weight was so overwhelming and so intoxicating that it almost sent Ikai onto his knees-but Valor knew that a strong man like Ikai-he would be different than the others whom he had performed the 静寂しばらくの間* upon, and knew he wouldnt down so easily.

"I'm sorry Ikai...but if your truly think you'll be capable to defeat them with the mind set your at now, your going to fail just like the rest." he said crossing his arms acrossed his waist and his face stern as he looked down at Ikai. He observed Ikai, and sighed slightly. "This is what happens when you consume Hiiten-Gumi Prized Spring Sake, let's hope you find a way around it-it be a shame for me to win this match when you have said so much about defeating Tenik and Asura...prove to me that your reason to fight is legit...." he thought as he snapped his finger again, and the weight manipulated by 20 onto Ikai.

------------------------------------------
*stillness spell (check profile)
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next