Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenik Municipal Building (Asrond)

3 posters

Go down

Tenik Municipal Building (Asrond) Empty Tenik Municipal Building (Asrond)

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Rufus sat behind the desk of his Asrond Municipal building, or Tenik HQ. He grinned, thinking it had been a long time since he himself actually came here in person to do buisness. He reclined in his chair, folding his arms behind his head as he let out a sigh of success.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Tenik Municipal Building (Asrond) Empty Re: Tenik Municipal Building (Asrond)

Post  Arcanda Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 am

"Get out of your chair if you wish to live." Arcanda stated as the cold steel of a quicksilver could be felt against Rufus' neck. Arcanda forced Rufus out of the chair and sat down smirking, "What comfortable seat and wonderful view...no wonder you're full of your self Mr. Tenik."

Arcanda chucked what seemed to be a small bead at Tenik...as it flew through the air; the bead exploded.
Arcanda
Arcanda
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Two bullet's pierced Arcanda's back. The neko behind the aging Mob boss was grinning. "I don't even like the douchebag, but you can finish him after I wipe the floor with you-that is if there is anything left of you when I'm done." she said with a sadistic grin and equally harrowing chuckle, spinning Nero and Oro like a gunslinger; reaiming the weapons afterwards.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down