Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ithteca Mountain Top

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ithteca Mountain Top Empty Ithteca Mountain Top

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Description: A snow covered area with a small forest surrounding a clearing. In the center of the area is a stump with pegs. An old training ground...

Ikai walked out into the clearing smiling. "It's been awhile but i think i'm ready to take on some trainees." he spoke out loud.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Ithteca Mountain Top Empty Re: Ithteca Mountain Top

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 pm

"Not many Trainee's are around these days though." Tifa's voice echoed above the trees closest to Ikai. She dangeled her legs freely and looked down at him with a smile. "Just dont look up my skirt like you did last time you pervert." she said with a smile, her tone not irritated but rather playful.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:50 pm

"You say that as if you could actually care." Ikai retorted.

He started to run up the tree towards Tifa; tossing a kunai at her. As he threw the kunai he jumped towards the branch that was below the branch Tifa was standing on.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Tifa easily dodged the first set of kunai-pulling her weight backwards. She held onto the branch and in a swinging pendulem motion her feet connected with Ikai's upper chest-sending him off the tree and onto the ground on his back. Tifa swung once more and jumped off in a roll-suddenly decending into a flying downwards kick with most of the attacks weight into her right foot as she headed towards the grounded Ikai.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

As Ikai hit the ground after recoiling from the hit; he instinctively rolled to the right noticing Tifa coming down. As he rolled he tucked so that he was standing; and now that he was to the side of Tifa's attack he jumped off the ground aiming his own roundhouse kick towards the left side Tifa's abdomen.

As Ikai approached he performed the "Shadow clone jutsu". With the performance of the Jutsu another twelve Ikai's appeared all flying through the air towards Tifa.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Tifa slipped her arms around the kick-taking it in. And being rather brutish-she pulled, twisted, and spun-using Ikai himself as a club/shield to fend off the other Ikai's. As soon as all of them were pushed back-she lets go; landing onto her feet she then sprints with that speed she gained while playing in the school yard with Scardians-they're all a bunch of cheaters. "Your too slow!" she called back playfully. She sprinted for another tree-ready for the next attack.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Ikai curled up and jumped off the tree after being released using the jump to add to his running speed as he chased down Tifa. As he grew closer to Tifa he turned to the right and ran up a different tree then Tifa was aiming for; as he got to the top he jumped from tree top to tree top until he was at the top of the tree Tifa was aiming for.

"Kreatana!" Ikai whispered to himself as the chakra flowed through his hands forming the chained kama. As he waited for Tifa's approach he started to swing the weapon in prepartion.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Tifa grinned-just spotting Ikai from the tree top. "Ok...this is for fun after all!" her mind said as she jumped-performing a 540 kick with her right leg outstreached-the legs force snapping into the tree-causing the the trunk to begin breaking. She rebounded off with her knee-wincing only slightly as she rolled to her feet back into the open clearing. Her right leg was turning red-she may have hit the trunk wrong or may have just underestimated the trunks' thickness. She streached her arms and backflipped as the tree began to fall in her direction.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:03 pm

As the tree shook from the force Ikai held tight. As the tree came falling down towards Tifa he jumped and whipped the weapon towards Tifa wrapping it around her arms pulling tightly towars him. He paid attention to watch how close he was getting to the ground...a two hundred foot drop no matter who you are is hard to get up from.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Tifa-now ensnared in the chain held her ground-and resisted by pulling back. "Keep your eye on the prize Ikai!" she called back, pulling most of her weight into pulling back-at least just enough to make his work getting down from 200 feet more of a hassle; trying to knock his balance off at the least with that jerked motion.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:15 pm

As the chain shook Ikai's hand strained to hang on; so in response he made himself fall around a branch of the falling tree that had a 150 foot drop left to go. Once around the branch he once again tightened he grasp on the chain.

"Don't worry about that Sweetheart." Ikai retorted as he straightened his legs to swing towards Tifa as the chain would bring her up the branch acting like a pulley. Ikai would connect with Tifa in midair.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 pm

She noticed that she was becoming the one being pulled now. So as Ikai began to pull her up like a pulley she grinned. Still dangling from her pinned arms she forced her weight back and forth-pushing her legs together and in a somewhat "L" shape. She brought her feet together and pushed foreward to hit the tree-where she then launches herself off and spung around the tree. The chain grabbing onto the trunk and forming with the trunk like a finger when someone lets the cord that connects to your headphones wrap around it. At one point she was running out of chain-and was lucky enough to hit the back of the tree where the trunk wouldnt crush her if it hit the ground. When she hit that part of the tree she forced the power gained in the swinging motions into stomping onto that part-forcing the tree's trunk to fall even faster now.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Ikai noticed the speed increase arching his body steeper to that he wrapped around the branch. As he got over the branch a second time he landed on it and wrapped the chain underneath the previous wraps so that the chain was tied to the tree.

Once finished he Ikai ran up the branch to the trunk and started for Tifa throwing a kunai at her feet and a kunai at her head. Ikai's speed increased as he ran down the falling tree.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Tifa didnt know if it would work or not-but she brought up her chained linked arms which served as a shield of sorts and hopefully a key to her release as the kunai to her head was embedded into the chain that somewhat immobilized her arms. In offense she turned towards Ikai performing a field goal kick to the kunai embedded in the trunk, sending the throwing dagger at a speed similar to Ikai's when he threw it-the kunai flying towards his chest as she hoped that the kunai that hit her chains weakend their grasp and broke a few links.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Ikai saw the kunai and realized at the speeds he and it were going there was slim chances on dodging it though he moved to the side. As he moved the kunai slide against his side making an quarter inch deep cut.

"That stings..." Ikai thought as he continued forward drawing his Katana from it's sheath on his back. He leveled the blade next to his hip. As he closed in on Tifa he thrust the blade towards her lower abdomen and at the last second turning the thrust into a slash.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Tifa saw two options here-but one favored over the other. She grunts-leaning back to the point her back was pressed against the trunk and bringing her arms up into the slash-the blade cut through the chains like butter. She hooked her feet up in a less than prefered position when it came to modesty's sake and white underware-but her feet wrapped around Ikai's right arm-and she had her feet locked onto his arm like cement. She pulled-tugged, and then twisted abruptly as she fell to her left off the tree-twisting Ikai's arm to the point an audible crack was heard. Tifa dropped the lock on his arm-grabbed a low branch and swung herself back on top of the trunk.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Ikai could only feel pain in his right arm...

"She's going to drive me crazy...i'm not sure how a chain of chakra can be broken by steel but very well." Ikai thought to himself as stood up and pulled out one of his 2.5 ft shuriken with his left arm. He leveled the blade and spun the blade viciously sending it through the trunk that separated the two of them cutting it in half so that the sections were falling away from each other.

Ikai shifted his weight and jumped the last 50ft to the ground below using shadow clones to lessen his impact with the ground before disappearing into the mosh of Ikai's (30 in all). Ikai breathed in deeply and tore a piece of cloth off his pants tying it around his right arm where he felt the break so that it could be used again.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Tifa forced too much weight on her side of the trunk-causing her side to dip more rapidly due to her position. "Crap-I didnt pay-" her thought was cut off by the piece of trunk that dipped towards her-effectively like a punch to her gut. She grunted, leaping onto the other falling log when it occurred to her to simply jump to another tree. Once she was on the other trunk she leapt to another tree-and then began to bound downwards back and forth between two trees. She hit the ground holding her gut-the color of deep red in a diagonal pattern forming at the top of her shirt; a definite sign she was cut pretty deep. She closed her eyes briefly, taking a single labored breath. "Well this is definitely getting fun now." She opened her eyes and looked for Ikai. "Ikaii-I really am sorry about the arm-I can fix that after we're done, kay?" she said-still in a sweet tone as she looked around for him.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Ikai had the clones all having the identical strap of clothing on the arm now span out in different parts of the area when he heard Tifa call. Ikai had now lost his katana, and a shuriken...if this kept up he'd be out of weaponry to defend himself.

Ikai decided that with the clones going on their own search for Tifa to lure her away he would stay where he was unmoving in preparation for the next attack...

A shadow clone came upon Tifa. The clone picked up a branch and charged Tifa swinging the broken part towards her left shoulder.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Tifa just hearing the sudden movement turned around and grabbed the branch. She held onto it and performed a sword kick to the clone Ikai's face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8TXasRP4E

She watched the copy of Ikai fly and she felt pain in her chest again. "Great-I should take care of that now. He better not pop out of the blue now.." she thought, blushing as she dove into a bush. She pulled off her shirt-pulling out her bra from her sachel. She couldnt always wear the bra-but the reasons for that didnt matter at a time like this and she slipped the white triangular cupped bra through her arms and around her back-the triangles hugging her breasts tightly.
She then tore her favorite belly shirt up-and streached it far enough to secure around her wound and tied it off tight-but not so tight that circulation would stop. She was ready now-a little more on the skimpier side to her dishonor-but that cut could prove to be her undoing if she had continued the way she did. She slowly sneaked into the woods-on the lookout for Ikai.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Ikai stood up and decided to look for Tifa himself having heard a thrash...

He jumped up into a tree and scanned the area. As he was scanning he saw a flash of white go from behind a bush. Ikai jumped towards the flash tossing a kunai behind the movement and just before it. After throwing the kunai he jumped higher into the next tree he jumped into watching.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Tifa's gaze was upon a kunai that was embeded mere inches from her face in a piece of shrubery. She felt a cold chill go down her spine. "He knows where I am..." She looked around slowly-trying not to make any sudden movements. She couldnt see anything from her level-and she had to guess that he was probably in higher ground. She wondered what to do-having faint ideas on how to draw him out-none of which she would be really proud of; but she also thought about having him come to her if he knew where she was. "Ok...I'll simply take these tensive moments to wait and observe." she thought-getting slowly onto her right knee.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Ikai saw no movement that would give away someone...his war mind told him that this meant she was hiding there. He jumped down branch by branch as he proceeded from tree to tree until he was on lower ground.

Ikai walked forward towards the tree he marked as her hiding place slowly and then stopped. He took out his other shuriken and sent through the tree with enough propulsion that it should boomerang back to him...he hoped.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:55 pm

As soon as she got on her knee there was whizzing sound that she heard coming from her right-and she instinctivley ducked as the shuriken cut through the tree and whizzed past wear her neck was a second or two earlier. She gulped, rolling onto her back and looking to her left-she could see the arching paterns of the shuriken. "Oh no-not this again." she then rolled forward grabbing the embedded Kunai. She pulled it out and thrusted it at the Shuriken-knocking it off trajectury. It wobbled horribly like a poorly thrown frisby-and landed off course from both Ikai and Tifa-landing somewhere in the brush that was in front of her...she turned to her right and she spotted Ikai. She smiled, waving to him and then bouncing in the shrubs-her D cups bobbing along with her as she went into hiding again-but this time in a different location.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Ikai's hopes where destroyed as the shuriken landed away from him and he saw Tifa running away. He tossed a few kunai before...

"KREATANA!" Ikai screamed as the chakra flowed in a ball in his right arm; he morphed the charkra into a buster blade and started to twirl it around to test his right arm. The pain was instense so he switched the sword to his left hand and started to chase after Tifa.

"Looks like i wasn't the only one who got hurt then does it?" Ikai thought to himself, "All i have to do is get close enough to do the paralysis jutsu and this can end."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum