Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls Locker Room

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Girls Locker Room Empty Girls Locker Room

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:53 pm

A room with showers in the center and lockers surrounding the shower area...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Girls Locker Room Empty Re: Girls Locker Room

Post  Ami Donnel Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Ami entered the locker room. She immediately ran over to the shower and was in ectasy that it had running water. She smiled, and dropped the floral print skirt. She stepped inside the shower room and slipped off her bikini bottom, and reached back and unstrapped the triangle bikini top-and she turned the shower head next to her on and dropped the clothes right beneath the stream of water there.
She took a bar of soap and began to lather it over her skin, rubbing away the strange sickly sticky feeling she had when she was inside Drac's belly. "Ah...such a soothing feeling." she said, her eyes closed and her face blushed and her smile big as the hot water ran over her body.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_worlds/index.php?showuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Reguis Malfront Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:26 pm

The showerheads suddenly go off-and no water comes out of the spouts.
Reguis Malfront
Reguis Malfront
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:46 am

Ami looked up. Blinking in surprise she simply turned the handles again-but nothing came out. "Thats strange...maybe they're having plumbing problems..." she said softly as she tried another one. But still nothing from the one that was washing her clothes. "Whats going on up there?" she said aloud again.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reguis Malfront Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:50 am

(your sig is just a tad Heart)

Every shower head seemed not to work-and as Ami got frusterated and started to head out-a shower head sprayed her with cold water. Then ALL of the shower heads went on-spraying ice cold water with the speed of a fire hose.
Reguis Malfront
Reguis Malfront
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Ami began to scream as she was running out of the showers and into the locker room. She turned back still wide eyed and screaming. What the fucking hell is going on?! Why what happened in here?!
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Tifa entered the locker room-getting an old sense of nostalgia flow through her. "It's felt like I havent been here in years...but its only been a while not even a year since the tournament started." she thought as she scanned the area. Everything looked the same: the same locker setup-same trash can with-
She blinked and headed over to it-chuckling at the sight of her old uniform she wore when she was last here. "Well-you've seen better days." she commented to herself with a slight smile. She packed it away and looked around. "Now for that reporter..." she remembered. "Hello? Is anyone in here?" Tifa called out-hearing her echoing voice bounce off everything in that room. She could hear the shower heads going off and she turned to the direction of the showers. "Hello?" she asked as she turned the corner-facing the shower room directly.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 pm

From behind Ami shushed the woman, draped in a towel and huddled in the corner behind her. "Dont go in there-it's evil!" she warned in a hushed tone. "Seriously dont do it! It's crazy!" she cried back.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Tifa swerved around-ready to attack-when she saw the scantly clad woman in the corner. She narrowed her eyes and had a face of what could be best described as "I knew it". "So...Ikai has a little tease squeese, aww how much he does remind me of Damian right now-only lacking the random sprint through the locker room as I'm taking my clothes off-yes they're pretty much the same right now." she giggled at the thought before looking directly at the woman. "Are you the reporter who was eaten by a Dragon?" she started. "What's going on in here-why are you talking so quietly?" she asked, only faintly catching the blue-haired woman's hushed cries of the shower room being 'evil'. "only if there are camera's hidden by stratus...ugh....I dont want to think that again." she shuddered slightly at the thought.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reguis Malfront Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Before Ami or Tifa had another chance to respond-a very old man in a ring master's outfit stepped from the bathroom. "Ladies-dont run in fright-you can if you wish-try all you might..." as his musical like voice lifted in the air-it would freeze all those in the room who were from the ages four to 19. "...but you came to fight, for this plight? Ha! You try your might..." he said as he continued to walk to them.
Reguis Malfront
Reguis Malfront
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Tifa turned around to the stepping sounds, gripping her fists. "Who's there?" she called back when the mans eerie voice slipped in. She could see that the man was like in his seventies or even older. He was wearing a uniform like those worn by the Ring Master of a circus. "Who are-" she then gasped. Her voice was hardly above the tone she intended it-instead of an angered defensive tone it was more of a hushed whisper. Her eyes widened. Her body couldnt move and she didnt know why. "G...get out..." she managed to get out-trying to get the woman out of the locker room. "This isnt good-this man is almost like...no it couldnt." Her body shook-as she tried to control her body again. "N..no..he's dead." she said again in a soft tone.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Ami blinked. She turned to the woman and could barely hear her words. "What's going on? Hey!" she exclaimed, turning from the woman to the approaching old man. "Why the hell you in here grandpa?! You must be on of those sick old fucks who get off on shit like this!" she said-reaching for her mic.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reguis Malfront Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:39 pm

The man had an accordian and began to continue to walk past them. "Kill you I wont-not for now, for if I do now other's will stare." he said before walking through the wall and dissapearing.
Reguis Malfront
Reguis Malfront
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Ami scoffed. "What the hell was his problem-hey new girl are you ok?" she asked touching her shoulder. Ami personally was still very frightened, but she tried to remain somewhat brave for the new arrival. "That guy...he put something on her...almost as if it were a spell..." she thought as she shook the young woman's shoulder again. "Hey you alright kiddo?" she asked once more.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Tifa shook her head. Able to regain her senses again, she turned to the young woman. "Yeah...Im all good. Just a little woozy...hey, arent you that Reporter?...Ami Donnel, am I right?" she asked still somewhat in a daze. "It had to be...that man was Reguis...he's still alive?" Her mind screamed in terror. Maybe it was true-that just maybe Reguis is such a dark being, erasing him from existance entirely was utterly impossible. She let out a heavy sigh. "Well, in either case Im here now." she finished. Turning to Ami to hear her response before going any further with handing information to another.

Last edited by Tifa Lockheart on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Ami nodded. "Well Well! I'm glad someone keeps up with my shows!" She replied with a slight chuckle. She brushed back some of her hair and smiles confidently. "I am personally covering the battle's as a reporter!...and a competitor-but that aside, you were looking for me?" she asked.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Tifa grinned, placing a hand on her hip. "Well, sadly no. My friend watches Galiavan HEAT every now and then-I just recognized you." she started. "Ikai is waiting for you outside, he sent me in to fetch you." she finished as she motioned her to follow her.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:10 pm

She blushed. Ikai's waiting? "Ok, um let me just slip the rest of these on" she started, heading into the shower room to get her discarded clothes. "By the way-" she started, calling back to the woman. "-what's your name girl? You a competitor here as well?" she asked.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Tifa sighed, but still was grinning. "Im Tifa Lockheart. And yes, I am a competitor here at the arena." she replied back. She wanted to get out of here-something didnt feel right around here...still a suspension of air or something that made her feel queezy about the locker room.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am

Ami grabbed her clothes and slid them on as quickly as she could. She then ran back into the locker room past Tifa. "Nice to meet you Tifa, now let's get the hell outa here!" she stated as she continued a little onwards past Tifa.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Tifa nodded, following close behind. She still felt a sense of dread that overwhelmed her in this locker room-as if someone was cunningly watching...waiting...observing them as they left. "I'm just glad I'll be out of this room in about thirty seconds-cant say what I would do if I spent just another minute in here." she thought-a shiver running down her spine again.

Last edited by Tifa Lockheart on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : waiting for R.M.)
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reguis Malfront Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 pm

...like something was hunting her.

As soon as Tifa was about to leave-a locker door opened, revealing a large chest. The chest opened upwards and a large pink tongue was sent out of it at Tifa-wrapping it's muscular organ around Tifa's waist. It then reeled her back with an almost unspeakable strength (and the fact it may have been so random Tifa didnt get a chance to actually react), and it realed her back into it's maw. Girls Locker Room My_mimic
Reguis Malfront
Reguis Malfront
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Tifa looked down, felling something wrap around her waist when she was suddenly yanked back by a strong force. She instinctively streached her arms and legs out in a star like manner and felt her healing limbs slam against the metal of the lockers. She could hear something that sounded like gurgled groans behind her. "What the hell kind of trouble am I in now?" she asked herself. She fought hard against the force it had on her body, gritting her teath as she pushed against it. As she pulled away-she was looking down for a split second-noticing that whatever was pulling her into the locker, was obviously thinking of food-because a large pink-yet incredibly dry tongue was wrapped delicately around her waist. "Oh not this again." she sighed aloud, shaking her head. She continued to struggle against it, not wanting to become Reguis's treasure mimic's lunch like she almost had been last time. "Seriously-dont you ever want anything else to eat? For Pete's sake your a treasure chest! Eat gold for crying out loud!" she spoke in frustration back at the mimic.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reguis Malfront Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm

The box strained to keep her close-placing most of it's strength into trying to pull her into its maw. The box seemed to chuckle, and then replied in a high pitched whimsical voice that was obviously Reguis's: "Ahh...but you are a treasure Miss Lockheart. One I intend to keep locked up for a very long time...mwahahah!"

The box then jolted forward-with Tifa trying to pull out and now with the lack of tension-Tifa was now slipping off the locker-acutally an inch farther away than she was when she tried to pry herself off. This action teased the mimic-but it would be worth it in the end. With Tifa no longer onto something to hold her back-the Mimic sent the rest of it's strength in jolting back quickly and reeling all of Tifa in!
Reguis Malfront
Reguis Malfront
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Tifa felt the locker pull away from her as she seemed to be pushed out-before being immediately pulled right back in. Her healing muscles failed to grasp at anything as she was tugged into the locker. "Here we go again..." her mind sighed as her face expressed frustration, knowing what she will be facing..again.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next