Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the wall

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outside the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside the wall

Post  Drac Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:07 pm

"My name is Drac; I came from the Minktail area in Domescadia. Been living there my entire life." he started, his voice slightly softer in sound now. "Is that better for you?" he asked. Why do I care? I was about to digest her no more than a minute ago-heh it must be do to Stratus's watchful eye. he thought.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:55 pm

"Yes-thank you!" she replied. She held her vigil, bringing herself back up and looking up at the top of the stomach ceiling to where the voice came. "Ok, so how long a life have you lived? What have you seen through your long days on earth?" she asked coughing lightly.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_worlds/index.php?showuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm

"Long enough to had seen the War God Sephiroth destroy civilization-and that is all I will say on that end." he replied. He could feel her wiggling around in his belly and it felt strange not to just completely devour her there on the spot still-but he kept his promise and fought the beastial pleasures he desired. If I am lucky, I could possibly eat her without being killed for it during one of the matches-but he did hate reporters very much-no matter how good they tasted. "Any more questions Miss Donnel?" he asked once more.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 am

Ami bounced backwards-trying to stay in one place in the writhing room of flesh. "Ok, what is your reason for competing in the tournament Drac?" she asked, her face grimacing more as the stomach saliva drenched her body. She thought of Ikai, and felt bad for blaming him earlier. I blame myself for this mess-he was just trying to help me pass through my fear; well maybe I'll be lucky and he didnt hear me. She thought and hoped as she awaited the much anticipated answer from Drac. Only a scant few more questions and then I'll be done. She thought again, and was glad for the mostpart that Drac didnt full on eat her.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Drac grumbled. "I suppose its to bring the rightful rulers of Galiavan back to the forefront of history-Dragons were the first creations-so we should be returned to our rightful throne." he finished looking down at his belly to Ikai and then the camera. "And to prove that what I am means nothing when it comes to ruling this world..."
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:51 am

Ami felt slightly chilled by his response. I cant imagine a world run by dragons-it can be chaotic if brought on too soon...or something to that end... She thought, shivering despite the moist heat of Drac's belly. "Alright-I think that's enough for today-" she started, still trying to keep her balance within the fleshy walls of the stomach. "Ok, so are you going to spit me out now?" she asked, a feeling similar to 'excitement' washing over her in anticipation of his response.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 am

As Ikai listened he could only picture dragons coming back in power and strength to eventually flood the world with their powerful bodies. If dragons were to take over the world what would the humans do?

"I'm not going to be a dragons tooth pick. If he wants a war against him, he's said the right words. Unless he can prove that he means no harm to humans then there will be no doubt that insanity will rage once this hits the air." Ikai thought to himself as he nodded his dragon head to emphasize it was time for Ami to be let out.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Drac sighed heavily. His eyes then bulged and he closed his mouth tight. His scaley cheeks puffed and suddenly the bulge which had traveled into his gut slowly was being pushed upwards. The bulge formed at the base of his neck-slowly traveling upwards and stopping at the lower jaw. With his mouth still closed he decended his head to the ground-opening his maw and rolling Ami out onto the ground with his tongue like if it was a seat for Ami.
Ami would be dripping with clear salavia which matted her hair and caused her clothes to hug even tighter against her body; her floural print skirt/towel? was ruined and she was missing one shoe. "I dont know where your shoe is-" he made out-trying to sound normal but it was hard since Ami was still sitting on his tongue. "-but I'll let you know if I find it." he finished.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Ami blinked and smiled faintly before stepping off onto the grass again. She looks to the camera-her closed eyed grin a nervous one as she brings the mic close to her mouth. "This is Ami Donnel; Galiavan Times-or Heat...yeah. IM going to get to a shower now..." she said at last grimacing.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:14 pm

With Ami out of Drac Ikai relaxed and let his dragon form slowly transform back into his human form. As his muscles shrunk and the scales became skin all he could think about was what he was going to do while Ami went to the shower...

"Ami is going to the shower...wonder what i'm going to be doing..." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Asura sat on the wall and looks down upon the group (Ikai, Drac, Ami, ...Jon?) and she watches them intently. "So these are the competitors, each with his or her own goal. I guess I must look pretty small among all these Independants." Madame Rouge tapped against the wall from her hip-not making much noise-but this could help her determine the reaction time of some of the competitors down below. "Let's see..." she softly said.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Ikai shook his head thinking he heard something. "It must've been the wind rustling...wait no wind..." Ikai thought to himself.

Ikai started to scan the area to see if he could figure out what caused the soft noise in his ear. "So i just want to make sure that i didn't hear things...did anyone else hear a very soft sound like an object scrapping against something?" Ikai asked the others.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Drac closed his eyes and sighed. There go's lunch... He lays down again and hears Ikai stating to the others if they heard someone tapping. Of course there was-the young woman on the high wall beside him has been watching them for quite a while now. He sighed again, scratching his belly and slipping into sleep.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Asura stood up and walked along the wall-getting what she could from the two down there. She was heading back to the stands-maybe she would get something to eat or drink when she was there. If they cant see me now-I cant say much for the competition. she slowly made her way back-wondering when the games would begin.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:51 pm

A kunai went whirling towards the woman...

Ikai had spotted her as she moved across the wall confirming his suspicions. "This dragon doesn't like to help much..." Ikai thought to himself.

Ikai charged towards the wall as the kunai flew towards the woman. He jumped and landed on the wall watching the woman to see what her reaction would be.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Asura brought up the full scabard of Madame Rouge and the kunai embeds itself in the sheath. As she brought the blade up when the kunai hit the scabard-she was already twisting around and pulling out the sword. She twisted her body in a lightning quick motion and held the long blade to the ninja's throat. She looked at him with a neutral face: "C'est tout ce que vous saurez..." she said before sheathing the blade and pulling the Kunai off. She handed it back to him. "This belongs to you I presume."
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm

"Not bad at all there miss. Though when it comes competition time if we have to fight it won't be so easy." Ikai remarked watching the woman sheath her sword. It felt like this woman was tough and on a mission but Ikai couldn't quite place her like other people he'd met.

"May i ask what your name is madame?" Ikai asked, "I am Ikai Boontai."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:17 pm

"Asura..." She said at first-not looking at Ikai but the stands. She then turns to his direction she gives him a soft smile. "Asura Kimora. It's quite a pleasure to meet the Master Ninja Master of Royalty, and another fellow soldier of the War." she said.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:25 pm

"Master of Royalty?....oh yeah...Emperor Daiske...Beijio...still don't know how i ended up teaching his daughter but it happened and insanity it has been ever since. So what brings you here Asura?" Ikai asked.

"From the war? really? things just got a whole lot more interesting in this tournament. I know i stated things against Asura before but i didn't think she was from the Beijio Civil War. I just may have to watch my back from now on." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 pm

"Bargains and connections..." she started. "Overall I'm here to prove my strength in this tournament. The last time I was in one of these things it was on a ship filled with marauders...looks like nothings really changed." she commented-pointing over to both the stands and the presidential box. In the stands, Arcanda could be seen terrorizing people just upon entry into the stands-from the tower-the silhouette of Rufus Tenik could be seen. "How about you? Other than you to possibly show the error of my ways or to kill Tenik?" she added.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:41 pm

"Eh...mostly here to get back at Tenik. Worked for him and he destroyed my life...then i haven't been working for him and he's still managed to destroy everything i've built. It's about time he get's off his throne. As for you i don't know what to think about you anymore." Ikai stated looked at the scenery around the arena...it was so beautiful and yet so much chaos occurred, and would be occurring....again.

"Don't suppose you being in this tournament means your armies are going to slow down any huh?" Ikai inquired.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:38 am

She chuckled. "They might be unhappy that im not in the frontlines with them as I usally am-but I have my second in command leading my troops. Even if I were to die-my army's have been told to continue fighting. They all believe in my dream." she started, pulling her hair back from her face as she looked to the scenery as well.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 am

"Is it a dream or an insane attempt to reconcile human fault?" Ikai pondered outloud smirking, philosophical thinking was what his mentor Operw Sensai always was into when he wasn't be all gun how about how to make the next insane gun...

Ikai's head fell in reverence for Operw. Operw had fallen years ago to disease while pursuing a new element in the ice caps. "If only he had been wise enough to think about not trusting though local girls about skinny dipping in the water...he would've never gotten pneumonia." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:13 am

She grinned back to him. "I guess it's a bit of both." she then noticed his head bow down slightly, and his eyes were looking into the past she surmised. "So who's words were those? Not that I'm not calling you unwise, but they sound like words once recited from another source." she said.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 am

"Heh...an old friend of mine. In fact my sensai who died awhile ago. Operw Sensai one of the few martial artists to die trying to skinny dip with girls in the ice caps!" Ikai laughed at the absurdity that was his old master...
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum