Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighter Registration 2010

+18
Xu Odahara
Shane L. Highsworth
Revan Uptincross
Azusa Blair
Vincent Valor
Reguis Malfront
Tifa Lockheart
Arcanda
Bianca
Everin Faust
Asura
Mukesh
Tom
Rufus Tenik
Drac
Ikai Boontai
Ami Donnel
Admin
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 Empty Fighter Registration 2010

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:13 pm

his will be where fighters register for Mu-Irizk Arena Tournament 2010.

Registration Form-

Team: (Tenik, Asura's Army, or your own team)

Pick Number: (Type which number registrant you want to be)

Arena Number: (Pick a number between 1-5 randomly)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 Empty "Ami signing off!"

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Ami walked up to the booth, her camera man/producer walking behind her with a camera in his hands. "Is this good?" she asked combing her hair in the vision of the lense before smiling and giving a thumbs up. "Okay Im Ami Donnel here reporting in front of the Registration Booth in front of the Mu-Irzik arena! Im going to be covering this story LIVE and in person myself-so lets see whats going on here!" she said getting close to the booth, her chest bobbed when she stopped suddenly nearly bumping into the booth itself. "Alrighty!" she starts. "So it appears that this is an alternative against War Ravaging across Galiavan! There are two specific teams one can join: One for President Tenik who's family has run Galiavan for over 400 years! And controls the world with an iron fist and controls the largest successful private military DarkSEED!" she brings the paper up with her right hand-holding the mic with her left. She looked down and began to read. "The other is for Asura Kimora, a recent and successful military leader who prooved her worth in the Beijio Civil war ten years ago as a captain that bravely held back the Terronians in the scardian sea-at the age of eight! Now at age 18, she believes she can save Galiavan by taking over it all-and having the world unite to fight against her! SO exciting!" She says looking at the screen smiling when something catches the corner of her eyes. "Well! It appears that you can declare yourself as an independant and choose a team yourself to run instead of being run by one!" She says her head still gazing down at the paper and her eyes raised up and staring at the camera directly with a sly toothy grin displayed acrossed her face. "Ohh yeah..."
She then turns to the booth and started writing down a paper to enlist as a comentary. (not knowing she just also wavered herself to the arena and accidently signed up)

Team: Fellowship Dawn Television Crew (with Ami Donnel)

Pick Number: 6

Arena Number: 3

She handed the paper to the booth attendant and smiled. "Thanks-now where do we get to the Presidential Box?" she asked.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_worlds/index.php?showuse

Back to top Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 Empty Presidential Directions

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:45 pm

The Booth attendant smiled putting the paper in a box with his wrinkled hands, "You enter the arena once you see the center tower you've identified the Presidential Box. The arena has the following functions: 5 separate preliminaries arenas with a center arena. From the top of the tower you can observe it all."

As the reporter started to walk away the attendant yells, "I'll call over the loudspeaker when it's your turn to fight!"

The attendant slumps over in slumber until the next contestant arrives.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 Empty Re: Fighter Registration 2010

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Ami smiled. "Thank you!" She takes two steps when she stops and her face was frozen with confusion. "Wait...what? No this isnt right-Jon did he say 'when its my turn'?" she asked her face still frozen in that now akward smile.
Jon Hardy, her camera man rewound the tape and played it for her. She began to break out with cold swet and she sat in a fetal position nearby the enterance. "Thi-This cant be happening..." She muttered to herself.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 Empty Ikai's Registration

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Ikai walked up to the booth and filled out the paper:

Team: Independent
Pick: 1
Arena: 2

"I don't know why i'm here other than to prove that i don't want Tenik as my boss..." Ikai muttered to himself as he walked towards the gate seeing Ami rocking back and forth he shot her a glance then continued to walk towards the center of the arena.

Rolling his eyes he comments aloud, "I never thought i'd see the day that a commentator would become a fighter to run the world."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:19 pm

She watched the man with the pinkish hair pass her by and caught his glance. She heard his comment and furrowed her brow. Turning to him with displeased eyes at first-then smiled. "Hey-this could raise ratings cant it?" she thought and chuckled to herself-slightly scaring her crew. She stood up, brushing dust off her bikini and smiled. "This is Ami Donnel-and Im going to be competing for the world!" she exclaimed grinning at the camera and pushed strands of her hair behind her. She then turned and entered the arena-ready to first do her report on other contestants.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

A 20 foot tall dragon stares down at the booth. Not as agressive as he normally is-the large bulking creature hunched down-trying it's best not to frighten the booth handler. He snorted, taking a paper with a large claw and stared at it. He brought it 20 feet high and blows fire at it before bringing the smoldering paper and slipping it rather agile like to the man:

independant
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Rufus walks up to the old man. "No matter what-I still own Galiavan-but hey I need exercise anyways." He said taking the paper signing it and then handed it back before continuing to the president's box:

Team: Tenik
Number: 7
Arena: 1
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 am

As the booth teller was organizing-he found a registration paper that wasnt there a moment earlier. It seemed to have had just appeared from thin air-and he never even seen the registree sign up. But a closer inspection revealed the registree's name:

Name: T.O.M.

Team: Tenik Incorporated

#: 4

Arena: 5

The old man could have sworn he heard a deep voice chuckling, an eerie and almost sadistic edge to it...before it faded away..
Tom
Tom
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukesh Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:16 am

A mental voice asked for the man to kindly write this down for him due to his lack of thumbs-let alone hands:

Name: Mukesh
pick number: 2
arena number: 3

the boar then continued into the arena's stands...
Mukesh
Mukesh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 Empty Old Man's Disgust

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:49 pm

"After years in this arena...never thought i'd see a dragon- who can't fly-, a boar- who most likely going to be pot roast-, a ninja -who's a man whore-, and a spaztic reporter -who's under dressed and undone- to come and compete. If only i had a retirement plan...but that became useless in the Beijio Civil War when i was killed by having my head cut off." The old man muttered to himself as he worked on the paperwork posting the appropriate stamps when necessary and making quadruplicates. After filing the paperwork he watched scene unfold between dragon, dragon, and reporter.

"Only thing keeping me sane is know that the Black Knight isn't here...then the infirmary would be having to use the new MKX-5000 re-attachment machine. Only thing to make this better is if my nephew Snup-Hash was here." the old man smirked as he finished his ramble.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:02 pm

A young woman walked to the man inside the booth. She silently and politely took one of the sheets and started to fill out the form:

Team: Chevaliers d'Ordre

#: 3

Arena #: 4

She cleared her throat and turned to him. "Thank you."
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 Empty "The Last Enemy to be Destroyed..." Part 1

Post  Everin Faust Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 am

A youthful looking man headed to the booth. He was in his twenties at the least-and mid twentys at most. He was tall, around six feet tall and had silver hair that was slicked back by hand. He had piercing blue eyes and had an aura of coolness about him as he now stood in front of the booth. He wore a blue leather-a natural blue leather duster long coat. He had a black leather scale sleeveless shirt underneath-and he carried a great and ornate looking Katana. He would be familiar to those who were presant at the last tournament.

He took a form, signing his name and grinning back at the man he says:

"I am not an Independant-yet I work for no man." he said as he handed the man the list back.

Everin Faust

He looked back at the man. "If I am listed as an Independant-I'll make sure your existance is the first to know..." he said, his katana rattling slightly as he left the man to his work and headed to the stands.

Last edited by Everin Faust on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Everin Faust
Everin Faust
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:39 pm

A motorbike comes to a stop in front of the Arena's gates. The operator dismounts from the bike and she is for the lack of better description: Alluring, and seductive and exceptionally stunning. A neko-trademark grey fuzzy cat-ears and tail, the young woman is considerably wearing less clothing than Ami. She is wearing black calf high boots, a black low-rise thong, and her breast freely loose from a long red leather duster-yet her nipples are covered by a belts from the the duster-still exposing 90% her breasts. She has twin scimitars on her back-one that is always burining, the other encased in a light sheen of ice that wouldnt melt. There is a pair of custom handguns in a holster on her back-one golden in slide and the other pure black. She was wearing sunglasses, which she took off- exposing her deep red irises when she looked at the booth teller and smiled.

"Hey there! I'd like to join your competition." she said with a grin.

Team Asura

She handed the form back to the old man-winking at him before she started exploring the arena.

Last edited by Bianca on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to be-NEEDED DESCRIPTION!!!)
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 Empty That's my kind of deal

Post  Arcanda Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 pm

As the neko-woman walked away a black hearse pulled up in front of the arena. A thin man got out of the driver's seat and went ot the back door opening it and announcing, "Here you are Mr. Arcanda, sir. Does my wife and daughter get see free now?" the man asked shivering.

A small man with a robotic arm stepped out from the back of the vehicle chuckling, "You make it sound as if that was part of the arrangement. I believe this was..." the small man said as he leveled a gun and shot the man rapidly in the chest.

The small man walked up to the booth taking a piece of paper putting the necessary information:

Name: Archie "Arcanda" Mcgraw

Id #: 13

Arena # 4

He tossed the paper in the air shot a bullet through it and let it fall on top of the other registration forms in front of the old man, and walked away.
Arcanda
Arcanda
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 Empty The return of the would be champion (you all know I would have ;P)

Post  Tifa Lockheart Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Tifa walks up to the booth, grinning and happy to be back-and still wearing some bandages from the previous competition.
"Hey Mr. Boothteller, how's life been since we were last here?" she asked as she wrote out the roster:

Tifa Lockheart.

Tenik Inc.

Arena: 5

"I think I should start with the prelim that I was in when I was last here-dont you think thats a good idea?" she asked the man behind the counter with a bright smile.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 am

The old man finished putting the papers in order and looked at the young lady...

"You might as well but i hope it doesn't end like last time...Everything's upside down this year. I mean spirits of the dead being judges of the matches! Who heard of such a thing?" the old man stammered out as started to fall back asleep...

He could only work for so long...I mean how much effort do you want to put into work if your dead?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:50 am

Tifa nodded-keeping all that in mind as she headed into the arena ahead of Shane; whom was somewhere behind her the last time she checked.

Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Reguis Malfront Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Reguis could sense her fear: He was delighted.

He slipped in like a shadow-giving his own paper to the old man:

Reguis Esquire Malfront

Arena number: 5

on the bottom half it is written:
"dont like 666, then its 66 or 16: Its my lucky number-oh there's a spider-"

And whenever the reader read that last part-a big hairy and poisonous spider seemed to pop out of nowhere.
Reguis Malfront
Reguis Malfront
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:26 pm

The old man simply picked up the spider and put it in a cage. "I think i'll name you sparky, and i'll feed you all the silly insects we find in this arena." the old man said chuckling as he placed Reguis's form with the others.

The old man then slumped into a slumber.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:40 pm

There was a heavy smack of a bottle onto the desk of the booth. It was a bottle of Izhevsk...or was it Ishevsk? Bah-! It was from the northern Ice capped villages. The man who held it looked drunk. "Oi! I'd like to buy myself into this competition mate." he said, as he scribbled onto the paper nearby:

Ikai Boontai Vincent James Valor

Team: Independent Team Asura
Pick: 1 2wo
Arena: 2 2

"here ya go-heres the change" He said dtopping a 20 before entering the arena, stumbling all the way.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azusa Blair Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Azusa walked up to the booth. She was wearing a black heavy coat with white fur on its collar and cuffs. She was also wearing a fur cap and gloves. She looked at the man from behind her glasses and she smiled.
"I'd like to register for the competiton," she said with a sweet tone despite her Izhevskian accent as she told him her name and information:

Azusa Blair

contestant #7

Arena 1

"Is that acceptable comrade?" she asked.
Azusa Blair
Azusa Blair
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan Uptincross Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:41 am

Revan arrived a half hour earlier-but was still in a heated arguement with one of the Arena officials. "For the last time-I am here at Rufus Tenik-thats President Rufus Tenik's whim. These files are, for the final time, my paperwork for today. There is no way in hell that by me bringing a suitcase is going to interefere with the maximum occupancy of the arena..." the debate originally started when one of the worker's strained their back trying to lift the case that Revan brought with him. "For the Gods sake, just leave it and let me pass damn it-my Boss is awaiting my arrival and I still have work to do other than participating in the competition." he started.
"Yes I am a registered fighter for the eighth time-here-here can you read you little urchin? Huh huh? What is that in red ink!:"

Revan Uptincross

Team: Tenik Incorporated

Pick: 7
Arena #: 3

"Now out of my way-I'll take my own bags thank you very much!" He said heaving the suitcase above his head with it placed between his shoulders. He almost thought he heard a crack-but it wasnt his body but the case itself. He could sense one paper begin to slide out when his eyes piercingly gazed at it's direction. "Try me." he said coldly; and mystifingly the paper slipped back inside the case. Still a little excited in the worst way possible, Revan continued regardless of the foolish personel running the stadium. He headed to the Presidential box where he would no doubt find Rufus.
Revan Uptincross
Revan Uptincross
Super Hero Secretary Man
Super Hero Secretary Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:56 am

The old man nodded to the woman and the other two compeitors as they presented their forms. He called the scraggly worker over, "Get over here you sassy windbag!"

The worker's face turned even whiter then when he was trying to lift Revan's luggage as he slowly dragged his feet to the booth. His face hung low as spoke, "Yess sir? There isn't a problem iss there? Mr. Revan just has items that are like cement that'ss all."

The old man stared at the worker and then said, "You know the drill. Anger a competitor and you must clean the arena in an hour." with this he let his head droop again.

The worker stalked off and went through a wall to get to work.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane L. Highsworth Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:21 am

A young man in a Darker Red bandana, sky blue long-sleeved shirt that has the sleeves rolled overtop the Green duster with the sleeves buckled above the elbows, a sling that runs acrossed the chest and back from left to the right to a holster for one of his handguns on the rightside (he would have to grab it with his left hand); belt around his waist, a macgyvered handgun holster made with black leather attached to the thigh and waist belt. It also has a fastened long black leather flap that goes overtop of it. Black or dark grey pants that are buckled just at the boot line; brown leather boots; brown leather fingerless gloves.
In otherwords-he looked completely odd.

Shane smiled. "Hey man, I'd like to know-is there a young woman by the name of Tifa Lockheart come by here?" he asked with a smile-leaning over the booth.

Shane L. Highsworth
Shane L. Highsworth
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next